State Administration Council Press Release Re-invitation to Myanmar citizens who reside in various regions for many reasons
1. Some student youths, State service personnel and citizens evaded to areas of EAOs and foreign countries with worries because of incitements and intimidation of NLD members, extremist followers, unlawful associations and terrorist groups such as CRPH and NUG, incitement of CDM, and the persons and organizations at home and abroad not wishing to restore the peace and stability of the State since after 1 February 2021 when the Tatmadaw assumed the State responsibility.
2. They are further worried about the dictatorship statement and speeches of unlawful association and terrorist group CRPH and NUG, and some relevant persons. As they face no security guarantee and difficulties in socio-economic life in their areas, they wish to return to their native lands.
3. The State Administration Council will specially ease the restrictions for service personnel, intellectuals and intelligentsia, and the persons from various arenas and citizens who evaded from the country with worries, except the persons who committed murders, robbery, setting fire, mine explosions and intentional attacks on security troops, those who crowded to attack public service personnel and some people, those who destroyed government owned buildings and private owned buildings and those who deeply participated in the CDM activities with providing monetary assistance and other ways.
4. As those who evaded from their native areas are also citizens, the State Administration Council will arrange their returns from the evaded areas to various parts of Myanmar.
5. As such, the information was released that if those who evaded to various areas, except the persons who committed any kinds of crime, wish to return to their native lands in Myanmar of their own accord due to various worries, the citizens abroad are to contact nearby ward, village, township and district administration bodies and relevant embassies, military attaché offices and consulates in accord with the easing restrictions under the law.
State Administration Council